Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Baby Girl.....

I cannot believe that my baby girl is already 10. It is amazing and heartbreaking all at the same time. I am loosing my sweet little baby, but I am gaining a beautiful young lady, who by the way is one of my closest friends.
We did things a little different this year. Instead of the big party or the big class party like we did last year, we let her pick one friend and we all went to the movies and to get our nails done and so on......
They had a blast!!!
We went to see that movie called Where the Wild Things Are....... uuuh I think that was the name of it. It was absolutely terrible, he he he. I recruited momma..... two ten year old girls..... not by myself - no way! LOL We were so bored and disgusted at the movie.... well we accidentally had a popcorn fight in the theatre!
After that it was off to get their nails done.... Oh and mom's pedicure too! They had so much fun.




Look at that hottie next to my mother, he flirted with her all evening. Go mom!
Well one chapter closes and another opens!!!
I love you baby girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment